Old 05-15-08, 02:17 PM

Convince my hubby!
Hi all! I recognize quite a few of you

I've wanted to get an Owners Locker from the very beginning during the beta testing but my DH kept saying no. I'm trying to convince him how beneficial this would be for us! We have 2 young kids, travel often with other family members and bring too much ummm..."stuff" with us each trip.

I've made up a list of about 30 things so far that we could keep in the locker, but he's still not convinced. For some reason, the idea of not having to pack shaving gel did not excite him But, I do see him breaking down a tiny bit.

So, please tell me what other things could I suggest to keep in there for HIM or to benefit him. He's a typical sports loving guy (watcher not player LOL) if that helps.
Old 05-15-08, 04:45 PM

After you check in you empty the locker. Fill the empty locker with ice & beer and take it down to the pool.
Old 05-15-08, 11:22 PM

Stimpy,

So yesterday, we were discussing this: do we get a second Owner's Locker to put the airbeds in (now that the first one is growing out of the toddler-sized one), or do we buy enough points to get a 2 br each trip??

It is a pain with the kids sleeping in the LR, as we have folks over at night frequently, so our LR needs to remain a living room...
Old 05-21-08, 09:11 AM

Viking & Nono, great ideas! (Although lets not mention a 2nd locker yet! Got to talk him into the starter one first )
Old 05-21-08, 10:06 AM

Stimpy

Remind him that is risk fee, if you get the locker and you decide you do not want it OL will let you cancel your service. I have a feeling once he sees it he will have a different appreciation for it.

Proud to be an OLJ!

Life the Mary Hudson Way
Old 05-21-08, 10:36 AM

Doug didn't think we needed Owner's Locker. But by our second trip using the locker, he was convinced. We actually checked a suitcase on our third trip, to take things that the TSA restricts to 3 oz. or less in carry-on, and all trips since then have been with just carry-on luggage.

Maybe if your husband reads some of the reviews on All Eats Net, he'll think more toward getting a locker:
http://allearsnet.com/reviewpost/sho...ct=404&cat=131

If adventure has a name, it must be Indiana Jones.
OLJ member