Old 01-27-07, 11:41 AM

The lockers are great!
We were in WDW last weekend and our locker was waiting for us when we checked in at Saratoga Springs. I filled it up on the last night with things we brousght down in a small suitcase. We have 3 trips to WDW over the next few months and this will make things so much easier. I love it!
Old 01-28-07, 09:48 AM

RE: The lockers are great!
I agree that the lockers are great! We just returned from our first trip using the locker, and it will be especially great for future trips, not having to lug all that stuff with us. We never check luggage, only do carry-ons, so we purchased full size bottles of our favorite shampoo, sunscreen, laundry soap, etc., and left them in the locker for our next visit. We also left some clothes and a pair of shoes each. So we had plenty of room for souvenirs in our suitcase on the way home!

Our locker was waiting for us on our arrival, and we just dropped it off at Bell Services on the way out. Thanks so much for this great idea!