Old 03-05-12, 10:00 AM

Airport Drop-off possible?
Hi, we love our Owner Locker & have used it on our last few trips.
We are flying out in May into Sanford & staying in Kissimmee for our 1st 9 days. This is when our problem arises. The remainder of our holiday will be spent in Anna Maria Island & we are travelling straight to the airport at Sanford when we depart Anna Maria. Do you have anywhere we can drop-off the locker on our way to Sanford airport or is it possible for it to be picked up at Sanford (I dont know if you travel that far)?
Old 03-07-12, 06:39 AM
Purple van driver

Location: at the OL warehouse in front of a bunch of computer screens
Hi mad!
You're right that Sanford is too far for us but I think it will be easy for you to get you Locker back to us. When you are returning from Anna Maria, which is on the west coast of Florida, you'll be passing right by WDW on your way to the airport and you can drop your locker off at any resort (you don't have to be staying there). Pop Century is probably the closest resort to the I-4.

You will absolutely love Anna Maria. Spending time on the beach is my favorite way to recharge my batteries, and Anna maria and Longboat Key are my haunts. If you don't mind eating at dives, check out Skinny's for the best burger on the planet...and at the complete opposite end of the spectrum is Beach Bistro (bring lots of $)!
j

John
Old 03-07-12, 08:38 AM

Ok, that will be great, didnt know we could drop off at Disney without staying there. Really looking forward to AMI & the Beach Bistro is actually at the resort we are staying!!
Old 03-07-12, 09:54 AM
Purple van driver

Location: at the OL warehouse in front of a bunch of computer screens
...now, if we're talking about a dinner at the Beach Bistro, I just may be able to convince a certain purple van driver I know to do a personal pick up on Anna Maria...