Old 08-12-11, 10:18 PM

Hi from Central Florida
I'm not a Locker owner, but I've talked my daughter into being one. I live on the Space Coast, about 45 minutes drive from WDW. She flies down at least once a year, sometime more often. She usually comes down for her birthday, the 1st week in December, which is my favorite time of year to go. For the past couple of years she has brought her Granddaughter with her. The baby was 17 months old when she made her 1st trip down. She just turned 3, in July, & will be coming down again, with her Grandma, in December. My daughter has decided that a 3-year old needs more than a Grandma & a Great-Grandma to keep an eye on her, so she's bringing Mom & Dad this time. Anyway, I talked her into an Owner's Locker by telling her that she could cut down, a lot, on luggage she has to bring. We will be using it for the 1st time next month, when she & her brother & his wife come down to celebrate my birthday.(No toddler, this trip) I have been scanning some of the list posted here, & am picking up a few things each time I go shopping. I just hope it's big enough for all the "stuff" we have to put in it.